Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services?Do you enjoy working with Machines?
As an Equipment Maintenance Specialist , You'll play a key role in our manufacturing plan, coordinating and expediting, planning and scheduling according to production needs. You will also perform daily operations to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line.
As an Equipment Maintenance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being responsible for the maintenance team that perform daily system maintenance activities on existing plant equipment and machinery
- Leading a small manufacturing unit with a budget > $ 1.5 K
- Ensuring that equipment and tools are in good condition for use. Propose plans for preventive maintenance and corrective action.
- Exchanging data and information with supporting functions like sales, engineering and maintenance.
- Handling simple manufacturing processes. There are detailed guidelines for producing goods and or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge.
- Leading a team on scheduling maintenance and workload assuring that equipment availability meet established schedules.
- Planning activities to ensure repairs, scheduled and preventive maintenance on equipment are completed on-time and safely
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Experience in Hydraulics, Manufacturing Robots, Automated Equipment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This is for an evening shift position 3:30pm-12am, plus overtime
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.