MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Education & Training
- Visually inspects serial numbers and part condition to verify if parts are acceptable.
- Interpret findings from inspection documentation activities and react according to established procedures.
- Tracks and manages tooling and consumable inventories.
- Performs liquid and tape masking on components using various tools and equipment according to WI/Drawings to maintain coating allowances.
- Performs manual and robotic pre-process grit blasting for thermal spray on components according specification and interpret results.
- Utilizes precision measuring equipment as required to check work and record in electronic database.
- In process inspection of own work and work of others before part movement to next operation.
- Operate controls on atmospheric and vacuum furnaces under direct supervision, load and unload own work.
- Knowledge of loading configurations and AMS2750 requirements for furnaces and locations of job aides.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Complete Specific on-the-job training towards meeting essential duties and work area performance criteria.
- Must complete EHS assigned regulatory training for work area as described by PSM's EHS Training Matrix, which includes:
- Initial and annual Hazardous Waste Management training.
- 2+ years of experience manufacturing experience with specific skills in at least one of the following disciplines: grinding, blending coatings, coatings application, coatings removal (strip line), blasting, heat treat, machining or welding or similar skillset.
- 2+ years of experience with interpretation of technical drawings or work instructions
- 2+ years of experience in a production or maintenance environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Basic knowledge of MS Office programs, SAP, time keeping applications and folder structures.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.