Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality services for our customers?Do you enjoy overseeing projects and managing multiple priorities? Join our Artificial Lift Systems Team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets and supporting facilities. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to improve their operations reliably and efficiently. Partner with the best
As a Warehouse Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Receive, classify, and stock incoming goods. This includes ERP updating, managing stocking conditions, and knowing "what is where".
- Responsible to exchange data and information interaction concerns and also improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Handles standardized manufacturing processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department.
- Maintain the high accuracy
- Maintain all processes that we have in Warehouse
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Warehouse and Inventory.
- Have working experience with SAP
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following work schedule:
Working with us
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, may require coming in early or staying later on some days to meet business needs and/or demands.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.