Do you love being part of a successful manufacturing team?Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology?Join our Bently Nevada Engineering team
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will provide support for solving complex technical problems that arise in manufacturing production. Working with leading-edge technology, you will make key decisions, resolve issues, and oversee projects to shape enhancements. You will unite cross-functional teams to connect, share knowledge, innovate and to develop improvements.
The position requires individuals to be on-site so they can work with the various physical equipment, manufacturing processes, departments, and personnel as support of the manufacturing operation is top priority. However, remote working is possible on occasion depending on on-premises support and overall project development conditions.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical guidance for manufacturing processes to support sustaining activities as well as continuous process improvement including automation and implementation of lean principles.
- Designing, constructing, and documenting mechatronic processes and fixtures to enable quality product builds
- Understand OEE, tact-time, cycle-time, first pass yield and production capacity. How to capture and analyze those manufacturing KPI's to improve the manufacturing production process.
- Developing an operational plan to define CapEx expenditures supporting manufacturing process and improvement projects
- Sharing practical technical knowledge to guide, advise, and enable solutions to problems
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Have a bachelor's degree in mechanical, industrial, mechatronics, or electrical engineering.
- Have knowledge of design for manufacturability, lean manufacturing techniques, quality system and SPC tools.
- Have knowledge in Production Process and Equipment.
- A team player and display excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to coordinate multiple projects and lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.