Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford is currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team in Ortona, Italy. This position will be temporary to cover maternity leave and will cover HR duties in Italy and Albania.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively work to strengthen HR deliveries within Weatherford and in particular to support the organisation with HR projects.
- Support the HR senior team members with day to day HR activities.
- Provide support to a range of HR processes and programs such as resourcing, e mployment contract management, talent development, performance improvement, training and development.
- Work alongside Managers to improve employee relations and maximise the effectiveness of resources to ensure management meet operational requirements.
- Provide day to day operational recruitment activities from initial discussions or requirements through to final selection and offer negotiations.
- Support HR projects as and when required.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Minimum 4-6 years related experience.
- Preferred HR experience within the Oil & Gas sector on an international basis.
- Proficiency in English.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- Knowledge of payroll processes would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the Italy business, Labour employment laws and policies.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience of Employee Relations, Employment Engagement and Change Management.
- Confident decision maker and have the ability to challenge managers when required.
- Positive mindset.
- Strong ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- High ethical standards.
- Change facilitator.