- Head of Transportation, Installation & Hook-up is responsible for leading the NFXP Offshore Tansportation,installation & Hook-up requirements for NFXP Topsides to ensure objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule. And to ensure that all work is completed in accordance with safety and quality standards applicable
- Provide demonstrable competency and previous experience to advise, make recommendations and leads as the Project Focal Point regarding the following Project transportation, installation and hook-up analysis; including loadout, transportation, installation and hook-up. Is responsible for, yard mooring and transportation barge(s) ballast, sea fastening, tow stability, offshore mooring(s), installation lift and positioning, vessel impact and general marine operations
- The Head of Transportation, Installation & Hook-up shall be expected to provide complete competency and be fully conversant with the analysis of Topsides fatigue, field seismic conditions and potential related issues.
- Inspection and audit of Marine vessels, including vessel suitability for work scope(s) including liasing with the Marine Warranty Surveyor (MWS).
- Manage the blasting & flooding of the barge, Offshore transportation, installation & hook-up requirements of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget, schedule and ensure technical interfaces with Project PMT, Site PMT, MWS and Contractors are managed effectively
- 10+ years of experience in discipline with at least 8 years demonstrated senior engineering, installation and hook up experience in similar Topside major capital projects.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.