Do you want to be part of our Flexible Pipe Systems business? Join a team that delivers essential projects
As part of the Flexible Pipe Systems offshore team based in Newcastle UK, you will be joining an established business and team with expertise in pipe design, manufacturing, and installation. This unique combination allows our customers to increase production and asset integrity whilst reducing the overall costs associated with a pipeline system. Partner with the best
As Engineering Planner you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of a customer project plan for engineering are effectively planned to minimize business and customer on time delivery (OTD) risk. This is an important role within the Flexible Pipe Systems (FPS) business as a project-based organization.
As Engineering Planner you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing / ownership of engineering schedules, project handover meeting, through contract term including maintenance of S-curves, physical progress tables and detailed progress tracking.
- Developing engineering schedules and demand & capacity view for bid work and ensure high levels of liaison with the business master scheduler and production controllers, ensuring that bid work can be executed when won.
- Reviewing advise and make recommendations on contractual requirements specifically relating to schedule and progress monitoring
- Maintaining, updating and monitoring of progress on engineering schedules, including production of internal reports
- Preparing and issue of schedule impact assessments / summaries, as identified by the Engineering PMO for incorporation in internal project changes and external variation orders
- Supporting Engineering PMO during internal meetings to proactively drive schedule discussions & present material according
- Implementing "early warning" identification of potential schedule issues and drive options to reduce "Cost to Recover" exposure
- Working with OFSE engineering planning and project planning teams to implement integrated project planning tools and processes and leverage best practices into Global FPS business.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a High School Diploma with proven experience in planning (ideally mechanical manufacturing or controls equipment environment)
- Be an expert in the use of the Primavera P6
- Proven experience with Microsoft Excel
- Have the ability to understand the status of a project and link the schedule to the reality of the execution
- Have great leadership and interpersonal skills
- Have experience working on numerous projects at one time and working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.