We are looking out for "Senior Process Engineer"
role for leading OFS company. Role - Senior Process Engineer Location - Abu Dhabi, UAE FPSO Modification project (Detailed Engineering & Design) 6 Months & Extendable contract Job Description:
Below are some key responsibilities and duties:
- Prepare process flow diagrams, P&IDs, DPTD, PSFS, equipment and instrument specifications, line list, process summaries and other process deliverables.
- Establish the basis of design and make detailed calculations to develop the design
- Carry out process simulation using HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, Pipenet and Pipesim etc. and prepare heat and material balance.
- Carryout equipment sizing, line sizing, pump hydraulics, safety relief calculations and produce process calculation report.
- Carryout depressurization studies, flare load estimation and flare system design
- Participate in PFD, P&ID and other design reviews
- Participate in PHA, HAZOP and other safety reviews
- Provide process support to the other engineering disciplines
- Familiar with the fundamentals of process engineering design and analysis
- Clear communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and problem solver
- Good communicator with willingness to share knowledge and support others
- Strong commitment to safety
If interested in this opportunity, please fill below given details as well attach your updated CV so that I can process ahead with your application:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in oil and gas industry
- Proficient in Process Simulation software's such as HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, PipeNet, Pipesim, OLGA etc.
- Work experience in major offshore brownfield projects/FPSO is an added advantage
- Knowledge of engineering computer programs and general business software
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and detailed knowledge of relevant international codes and standards
- Name as on Passport: -
- Nationality: -
- Bate of Birth (DOB): -
- Total years of experience: -
- Current Location: -
- Current Monthly salary: -
- Expected Monthly salary: -
- Notice Period: -
- Are you vaccinated, if yes how many doses and which company? :-
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.