This role reports to Global Brand & Communications Lead
If you are a marketing communications professional with a keen interest in the future of energy, have a passion for people and are energised by your direct involvement in shaping and delivering the Talent strategy of Shell, this could be an opportunity for you. The Energy Transition and Digital Transformation will change the business environment, the way we work and skills we will need to prosper as an organisation. Our Employer Brand is a key differentiator in attracting the best and brightest talent to Shell. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced brand and communications professional who is passionate about developing world-class marketing programmes through, digital, insight-led strategies, innovative audience experiences and tailored value propositions.Where you fit in.
You will be part of a diverse international team of professional and passionate marketing experts who are based in several markets around the world. You will work in the global Brand & Communications team and will collaborate with marketing teams globally and in countries for the delivery of the Employer Brand and Talent Attraction strategies to recruit targeted talent, in a very competitive landscape. Shells future talent need to understand who we are and why they should choose Shell as a great place to work. Your role is to help them to learn about Shell, our leading employer value proposition and the inspiring purposeful work we do through the campaigns you manage and the communications you develop. You will be a valued partner to talent and resourcing teams in supporting them to develop and deliver high quality, forward-looking marketing plans to successfully meet and exceed the performance targets and strategic ambitions for Integrated Resourcing.What's the role?
You will need to have:
- Project manage brand, content and communication programmes, campaigns and toolkits as required.
- Manage agencies, vendors and collaborate with Global Shell Brand teams, wider Employer Brand teams to successfully develop creative content and implement communication plans.
- Accountable for frequently updating and monitoring content across owned/paid channels and candidate touchpoints.
- Champion brand ambassadorship, customer-centricity and nurturing talent pipelines that improve results, brand metrics and enhance our reputation as an employer .
- Produce and develop bespoke internal and external annual plans and in collaboration with Corporate Relations, Employer Brand teams and Talent to relate Shell's ambitions, our Employer Value Proposition and D&I activities.
- Develop, deliver and participate in virtual (and in person where feasible) events to a wide variety of audiences.
- Collaborate across teams to deliver improved candidate experience, innovation projects and continuous improvements programmes for integrated resourcing.
- Prior marketing experience of at least 5 years, with a proven ability to leverage rapidly changing digital marketing techniques, lead marketing analytics, manage the planning and deployment of global and local campaigns.
- Knowledge of CMS, SEM, SEO, CRM and UX and experience of programmatic marketing is beneficial.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills and excellent brief writing ability. Fluent in English is mandatory. Copy writing/copy editing skills are very beneficial.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders across countries, business and functions.
- Proficient in marketing project management for delivering on time and on budget.
- A customer-centric and externally focused mindset to continuously improve our brand position and the candidate experience across all touchpoints.
- Capability to convert Insights and data into ;meaningful content strategies; actions for addressing dynamic performance of content; writing post-investment reviews.
- A solid understanding of reputation risks, Shell brand standards & compliance, and integrated marketing excellence practices within Shell and externally.
- A focused commercial mindset to ensure accurate and optimised budget management with care and discipline.
- A strong curiosity to learn, an ability to be inclusive and collaborate virtually; and to work comfortably with uncertainty and when proactively addressing challenges.