Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
• Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units.
• Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual.
• Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities.
• Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders.
• Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business, and with relevant FO business partners.
• Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA.
• Perform cash allocation and investigate payment discrepancy reasons if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
• Recommend and implement solutions for regular offenders, bad payers.
• Have good communication skills and maximize this to deliver above-average performance in debt collections.
• Effectively collaborate with team members and other internal stakeholders.
• Provide support to the Debt Collection Supervisor
• Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course preferred but not essential.
• Very good knowledge of English oral & written (min. B2/C1).
• Very good knowledge of German - C1
• 1 year of relevant work experience would be an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proactive and demonstrating full ownership of assigned tasks.
• Experience in performing call-outs and other collection efforts to third-party customers would be an advantage.