Where you fit in
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for coordinating asset management processes and other key terminal activities required by the Facilities Manager in ensuring that processes and activities are carried out effectively. What's the role?
- Establish focused and robust early-stage project scoping exercises between Facilities, Engineering, and HSSE. Ensure operational input is provided by TMs/appropriate SMEs into the project and considered in the Basis of Design and Project Execution Plan.
- Develop and maintain tracker reflecting status of projects in Execute phase across all terminals. Identify potential issues, delays and coordinate interventions to support on-target delivery of project.
- Conduct reviews of Project Handover Package. Verify that key requirements are completed (e.g. HEMP, operating procedures, as-built drawing and designs are updated; punch list items closed). Where there are repeated challenges in complying with key requirements, determine root cause of these deficiencies and implement structural solutions to address.
- Coordinate capex planning activities between Facilities, Business Development, Engineering and HSSE. Maintain the Facilities Project List containing proposals from Terminal Managers. Coordinate joint reviews and approvals of projects including capex re-assignments.
- Coordinate asset integrity program between Facilities, Engineering, Supply Operations and Channel Optimization ensuring minimum impact to business.
- Implement recurring tripartite ways of working reviews and engagements between Facilities, Engineering and HSSE.
- Ensure that site Asset Master Plans and Maintenance plans are refreshed and updated per commitment. Develop simple, structural solutions to address repeated challenges around DGAME documentation.
- Work with the Compliance Coordinator, Terminals and Facilities Engineers and develop an Inspection and Maintenance Terminal Assurance Plan for all sites. Ensure that all SCEs are included in the plan. Work with the Compliance Coordinator on analyzing and disseminating learnings from Inspection and Maintenance Terminal Assurance activities.
- Work with Facilities, Engineering, and other SMEs to eliminate routine overrides from terminal operations.
- Coordinate asset management activities and terminal programs as required by the Facilities Manager e.g. health programs and activities between Shell Health and terminals, security programs and activities between Corporate Security and terminals, Outside Supply Points reviews.
- Actively participate in planning of own work and contribute to development of team priorities. Take personal accountability for delivery of outcomes and understand impact to bottom line. Demonstrate care and inclusive and collaborative behaviors to drive sustained business performance.
- Model generative HSSE culture behaviors. Drive Shell's commitment of no harm to people and to protect the environment. Demonstrate visible and felt safety leadership through measurable actions.
- Understand safety and compliance risks in own activities and commit to acting safely and ethically.
- Build trust and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. internal partners, third party operators, suppliers, local authorities, government agencies, etc.).
What we need from you
- Delivery in this role is through others. The successful candidate must be able to influence without direct authority/supervision.
- Some travel will be required in this role as well as participation in calls beyond off-office hours.
- Successful candidate will need to have flexibility around job requirements as the role is new and responsibilities for this role may be adjusted in future.
We hope to see the following in your CV:
If you don't see yourself reflected in the job requirements on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Shell is committed to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace and we encourage individuals of all backgrounds to send in your applications.Company Description
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in Terminal Operations and has a sound understanding of the key levers for safe, compliant, and efficient Terminal Operations.
- Strong influencing, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate authenticity, strong interpersonal skills, ability to nurture relationships with stakeholders (Stakeholder Management) at every level and have the capacity to conduct enabling conversations.
- Able to handle competing priorities, tight timelines, and comfortable in making decisions amidst ambiguity.
- Well organized, independent and proactive.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills in English and Thai.
Shell's presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand. The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand. For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country's developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you'll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future - whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.