- The Technical Inspection Coordinator provides a high level of technical support and coordination for the project Quality function. The position performs to coordinate efficient inspection resource allocation via Request for Inspection (RFI) coordination and produces project RFI reporting metrics.
- Coordinate inspection workflow from Contractor databases to assigned Company personnel, verifies the accuracy and reconciles the completion status of the inspection performed for the daily and weekly RFI metrics.
- Maintain, organise, analyse, update and retrieve data from Quality Deficiency Control & Corrective Action Registers, data files and update records accordingly
- Adminsters the Quality Assessment program and reporting metrics
- Coordinates Piping Test Pack Request for Inspection (RFI) to assigned QC personnel and area Cooordinates Site Quality Team leave rotations with site leaders and updates coverage calendars.
- This position enables the NFE Onshore Project to maintain robust Quality Verification of the work and adherence to established Company procedures for verification and inspection
- Support the Quality Team in coordinating all aspects of the project Request for Inspection (RFI) Verification program and ensure the Quality Control program are achieved
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.