Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
The Survey Data Analyst is responsible for data processing and analysis activities required for job preparation, field support, office QC, final reporting QC, final deliverable QC, and project close out activities. This position will remotely connect to our facilities globally to process of ROV and AUV pipeline surveys, as well as conventional geo-hazard multi-beam surveys.
As part of the global approach, the Survey Data Analyst will assist in processing of data and coordinate these efforts with team members in other regions. This position interfaces closely with the offshore staff, GIS and Project Management teams to support a range of survey efforts and deliverables.
Everyday activities may include, but are not limited to, data processing and analysis support for photogrammetry and subsea pipeline surveys (As-Laid, As-Built, Inspection and Out of Straightness) using multibeam echosounders and LIDARs, as well as geophysical route surveys.
Involvement with and support of the Company's competency, HSE and quality programs is expected. Functions
- ROV Pipeline Inspection Data Processing
- Provide data management, QC, and analysis to ROV pipeline, AUV and construction surveys
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Timely and diligent execution of assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Willingness to mentor other team members
- Comply with company safety rules and training, conduct operations safely and report any unsafe condition or practices immediately to his / her supervisor
- Assist, train and directly work within regional offices
- Understand DGPS, geodetics, USBL, MBES, and surface / subsea survey sensors
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field or comparable work experience
- A minimum of five years of experience in offshore and / or onshore surveying, preferably in the offshore activities detailed above, or demonstrates the equivalent skill level and knowledge to perform required duties
- Must demonstrate practical experience of data management, data analysis, mapping and data standards and associated software
- Possess adequate M365 Microsoft skills, specifically Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams, OneNote skills
- Have beginning AutoCAD and other required software knowledge
- EIVA NaviEdit and NaviModel
- Qimera and FMGT
- Photogrammetric knowledge, specifically using Agisoft Metashape
- Strong technical writing abilities
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.