Payroll AssistantNES Fircroft Featured Employer
Superior, Wisconsin, United States
NES is happy to announce that we have a new Payroll Assistant role available in Superior, WI! Reporting to our client's HR Manager, the Payroll Assistant is responsible for compiling and entering daily hourly payroll data to maintain payroll records. If this sounds like an ideal role for you or someone you know, please feel free to reach out to Will Goode at email@example.com.
Location: Superior, WI
Hours: M-F 40hr/wk
Duration: 6 month contract with possibility for extension/perm
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data into ADP and local spreadsheet(s) for hourly employees, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information. Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Respond to ad hoc requests and participate in ad hoc projects as required.
• Provide back-up to other areas of Human Resources and administration, as needed, including Scheduling and Recruiting.
• Contribute and align to Cenovus safety culture and standards.
• Prepare and distribute timesheet procedures for all newly hired employees, providing payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Generate necessary reports, statements, forms, etc., for internal and external inquiries, reporting, compliance, and audits.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.