Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems? Would you like the opportunity to work for an oilfield services company? Be part of our Artificial Lift team!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Artificial Lift Systems is a product lines in the Baker Hughes portfolio, providing pumping systems to geothermal and to the oil/gas market. Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist - Artificial Lifting (d/f/m) , you'll participate in all technical events and with minimal supervision performs installation/pulling of complex electrical submersible pump (ESP) systems and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells
As a Field Specialist -Artificial Lift (d/f/m), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing installation/pulling of electrical submersible pump (ESP) systems and associated equipment in onshore and offshore environments.
- Monitoring, testing and trouble shooting downhole ESP equipment including downhole monitoring tools in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Participating on in-house and on the job field training to develop skills and knowledge.
- Assisting with the set up and start-up of motor controllers and variable speed drivers (VSD).
- Handling special projects, as assigned.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have successfully completed your apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical field, or equivalent .
- Have practical or would like to adopt hands-on Electrical and/or Mechanical work experience.
- Have first experience or would like to support field team activities and adopt new knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills in English and deep interest in working in a diverse and international environment.
- Be able to travel frequently throughout Europe or on international assignments, requiring time away from home, often at short notice, working in shifts.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working from flexible location - occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Reward for outstanding achievements
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well being activities
- Safety net of insurance for accidents, death and disability
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Professional development courses
- Interesting Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidization of a modern canteen
- Childcare offer for spring, summer and autumn breaks of 1 week each
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.