NES Fircroft would like to announce that we have a new Water Treatment Operator position available in Chicago, IL. The position will be responsible for overseeing the boilers and effluent treatment equipment, as well as handling waters tests, checking water softeners, and working with a water reclamation system. If this sounds like a good opportunity for yourself or anyone you know, please reach out to Will Goode at email@example.com anytime! Job Details
Location: Chicago, IL
Hours: 6:30PM - 2:30AM (40 hrs/wk)
Pay Rate: $30.25/hr
Duration: 12 month contract with possible conversion to permanent Job Responsibilities:
- The primary focus of this role is to oversee the boilers and effluent treatment equipment.
- Handle waters tests, check water softeners, and work with a water reclamation system.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor problems and alert maintenance to major repairs.
- Make process adjustments, monitor operations, record data, and report problems.
- Operate pumps, valves, and other equipment for safe and efficient operations.
- Operate a PC to perform various functions such as making process adjustments, monitoring operations, recording data, and reporting problems.
- Work with testing fire systems in building.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Must attain a Boiler Certification after 1 year of employment
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.