Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Installation Engineer, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Exciting new opportunity for Instrumentation Engineers!
• Provides instrumentation and controls engineering support to all phases of project design, execution, installation, commissioning and operation.
• Maintains and applies company instrumentation design criteria and specifications as well as industry recognized standards.
• Reviews Engineering drawings and instructions to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
• Develops and executes test plans for instrumentation installation, document calibrations, system configurations, and data acquisition equipment.
• Troubleshoots and diagnoses instrumentation related issues including electrical, mechanical, and computer controlled systems.
• Assists in factory acceptance testing and field inspections.
• Supports supply chain in instrumentation systems and equipment procurement activities.
Expert level/ highest non-supervisory level.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.