The Position holder is responsible for is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable Product & Service Delivery to Customers. The Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery. The position reports to the Business Line PSD Manager WIT.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Perform service
- Prepare field deliverables
- Remove and secure resources
- Deploy and position resources
- Prepare resources
- Verify Resources
- Capture field data
- Obtain customer acceptance of the delivery
- Assess and reconcile resources
- Implement risk response
- Prepare final job deliverables
- Deliver and archive final job products
- Prepare supporting documentation for the job invoice
- Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Completed Technical Course (mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, electromechanics, etc.) is required;
- Required at least one year of experience in Cementing as Field Specialist/Lead Cementer;
- CFT (Conselho Federal dos Tecnicos Industriais) active is required;
- Available to work in different states of Brazil where SLB is operating;
- Candidates must be ready within all the required paperwork to legally work and reside in Brazil, without sponsorship;
- Intermediate english or higher is desired, not mandatory
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.