We currently have a role available for a Lead Instrumentation Engineer as a hybrid model on a 12-month contract to a permanent position in the Hague area specialising in petrochemical and chemical markets. You will be working on small to medium size projects, the client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Site visits will be required occasionally to supervise the team in the Netherlands and the remote office
- Continuously consider cost, constructability, operability, and maintainability.
- Take ownership of both the Schedule, budget and scope of the projects you're actively working on
- You are happy to work independently and to report to the project manager when needed
- Able to check the deliverables produced by the team
- Real collaborator as you will need to be able to cooperate with different departments
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
Key Qualifications Needed:
- English / Dutch speaking
- 10+ years within the instrumentation engineering discipline
- Clear communication in English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience within the petrochemical or chemical industry
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!