Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Roustabout in Malaga, NM.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Skills / Qualifications
- Must be a safety conscious individual with strong work ethic & a team player
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to climb ladders & stairs
- Must be able to work outside in the elements of cold, hot, dust, dirt & wind
- Must be able to provide yourself with adequate transportation to & from work, be on time & punctual
- Must have a good driving record to operate company equipment inside facility boundaries
- Must be able to work a minimum of 8 hours per day with the possibility of 4 additional hours if requested
- Must be professional, look professional and act professional.
- Knowledge and know how to use shovel, rake, post hole diggers, hammer,
sledge hammer, hand wrenches & tools, electric drill, electric saw, measuring tape,
square, gas powered leaf blower, painting materials & supplies, fencing materials,
small bore manual pipe threading, miscellaneous plumbing & pipe fitting, ac filter
changes, grounds keeping, landscaping, safe UTV operation & possibily small equipment.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.