Where you fit in
As a Product Manager in ID Engineering, you will have opportunities to work on the S/4 program in Shell. You will work closely with the Product Owner in the business throughout the product lifecycle and have full accountability for managing relevant stakeholders, technology roadmap, strategic dependencies, execution, maintenance of the product, and business alignment. Our technical career paths will support your personal development through learning and certifications. What's the Role
What we need from you:
- Responsible for the BTP design working closely with the Product Owner throughout the product lifecycle
- Co-create the product vision and execute discovery and customer research to ensure delivery of the product roadmap with the IT delivery Organization.
- Support the 'keep the S/4 core clean' strategy, working closely with the functional S/4 teams to design value adding solutions in BTP
- Work closely with the BTP Platform & Security Team for information on account modelling & BTP configurations
- 9 - 12 years of strong SAP experience with a minimum of 3 - 5 years in BTP
- Bachelor's in engineering or an equivalent degree
- Expert in SAP BTP Portal, Launchpad Services, SAP Fiori, CAP/RAP model, UI5, SAP Hana cloud technologies, BTP (SCP) Cloud Foundry development, and S4 Hana Extensibility patterns including In-App and Side-by-Side Extensibilities.
- Functional S/4 knowledge is Preffered.
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether, that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.