If you are an experienced Cyber Security professional, our IT Forensic Analyst role is an opportunity for you drive all aspects of the management of electronically stored information (ESI) in support of Information Risk Management (IRM), Audit and Legal in Shell.Where You Fit In
As a Senior Forensic / Cyber Security Analyst, your role will be a key component of Business Integrity Department Investigators as it is the primary position for identifying, harvesting, preserving, analyzing ESI (including but not limited to email and documents stored on workstations, network devices, and knowledge/document management tools) and drafting reports of forensic nature.
You will provide important ESI investigative services in response to alleged security breaches and combine collaboration, creativity, and technical activities to support an exciting and important part of our business.What We Need from You
- Minimum five years' experience in IRM related roles
- Digital Forensic certification required. One or more of the following forensic certifications are desired, though others will be considered: GCFA, GCFE, GREM, GNFA, GASF, SANS
- Experience in using 3 or more digital forensics tools, such as FTK, Nuix, Encase, Magnet, Volatility, UFED Cellebrite, Plaso or Sleuthkit
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Cybersecurity or Cyber Forensics is a plus
- Sound understanding of IT infrastructure and management processes
- Experience in operating systems from a forensic perspective
- Demonstrable experience performing digital forensic investigations and incident response
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise First values and behaviors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong Incident Management skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to network across boundaries
- Pro-active and self-motivated, committed to achieving deadlines and results
- Proven ability to work in teams on large scale investigations
Shell has been a partner in powering Malaysia's progress since 1891 when we established our first depot in the Straits Settlements. Today, we are an integrated energy company comprising Upstream, Downstream, Integrated Gas and New Energies, Projects & Technology, and Shell Business Operations. Shell Malaysia aims to be the leading energy player in the country, powering Malaysia's future with cleaner, innovative, and competitive energy solutions.
More than a century, Shell has been operating and we continue to extract and deliver oil and gas efficiently, profitably, and in environmentally friendly and socially responsible ways to meet evolving customer needs and the growing demand for energy.
With over 950 service stations, Shell has the leading market share in the fuels retailing business in Malaysia. In Malaysia, we make and sell more than 600 different lubricants for the automotive sector, heavy-duty transport, food processing and power generation. We are the lubricants market leader in Sabah and Sarawak.
- Integrated Gas, Renewables and Energy Solutions
Shell set out its Powering Progress strategy, which we aim to deliver through our three business pillars of Growth, Transition and Upstream. The Growth Pillar includes our Marketing and Renewables & Energy Solutions businesses and focuses on working with our customers to accelerate the transition to net-zero emissions. One of our achievement, Sarawak onshore: World's first commercial GTL plant (SMDS)
As P&T, we exist to make the delivery of Shell's strategy and the growth of our company possible. P&T works collaboratively and in an integrated way with its business partners, to deliver value for our customers, and for Shell. An Innovative Place to Work
An Inclusive & Progressive Place to Work
- There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
- Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
A Rewarding Place to Work
- To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
- We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.