Based in clients centre of excellence for Pre-FEED & FEED, you will be part of our growing team is supporting a variety of interesting and challenging opportunities in Low Carbon / Energy Transition (CCUS / Green Hydrogen, Blue Hydrogen, Offshore Wind, Waste to X, Emissions Reduction) as well as traditional international energy projects.
You will work closely together with our team in developing the estimating discipline.
The work includes development of cost estimates for ongoing and future projects.
Our professionals work closely across the disciplines to provide complete and efficient solutions to our customers.
The role will further your experience in cost estimation whilst giving you the opportunity to develop your cost engineering skills. Your responsibilities
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience
- Develop cost estimates
- Liaise with other business units to extract data
- Collate & maintain company cost data and norms
- Assist in the development of benchmarks
- Assist in bid evaluations
- Improve and maintain estimating methods and tools within the cost estimating function
- Background in project service/engineering/finance
- Knowledge of various cost estimating methods
- Experience within O&G/Utilities/Pharmaceuticals/Mining/Nuclear
- Good communication and presentations skills
- Good ability in MS Excel and other MS Office tools
Contract type: Permanent or Contract About Petroplan
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.