Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities Basic Function:
Responsible for setting up the Manufacturing process and establishing standard costs for all products manufactured in ADM. Providing continuous support for any issues related to manufacturing . Responsible for continuous process improvements to reduce standard costs of products. Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Establish ideal raw material to be used on all products to be manufactured.
- Establish routing procedures for manufactured products.
- Classify and create standard costs for all new products to be manufactured.
- Process planning and raising of Bills of Materials from engineering drawings.
- Determine best procedure for outside processing, coordinating with machine shop and purchasing.
- Work with programmers to determine best routing process.
- Work with programmers to develop new fixtures and tooling for process improvement.
- May assist in outsourcing manufacturing operations when unable to undertake within ADM Machine Shop.
- Cover duties of Production Engineer when required.
- Support continuous improvement of manufacturing process.
- Takes active part in all 'production planning' meetings when required.
- Initiate actions for all the ECN's received in a timely manner.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- 1-2 years experience in a Manufacturing Engineering environment or in a machining environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of the oil related manufacturing environment.
- Adaptable to change and responsible to direction.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel