Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a permanent position for a Green Hydrogen Energy Transition Consultant - to join a world leading Engineering client based in Woking, Surrey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for our client in the Green Hydrogen market, including business development and project delivery.
- Providing technical leadership for our client's Hydrogen initiative.
- Supporting Consultancy Business Development, including technical presentations to clients during the tender phase and preparing Consultancy Proposals (including technical execution methods, man-hour estimates and schedule development).
- Taking responsibility for managing Hydrogen studies - screening, feasibility studies, conceptual definition and working on FEED/ Detailed Design projects as Technology Manager responsible for managing 3rd party licensors/ specialist vendors and integration of their work into the overall FEED/ Detailed Design project.
- Managing studies as described above to the highest standards and within agreed budgets. Identifying resource requirements, management of day to day work and regularly reporting progress to both client and Senior Management.
- Attending Energy Transition conferences and industry groups as an active participant and presenter.
- Capable of managing/ directing engineers and specialist consultants of all disciplines.
- Working closely with our clients, many of whom spend considerable time within our offices, to produce bespoke and optimal solutions.
- Preparation of reports and presentation of results to clients.
- Taking full technical ownership of the work.
Relevant Diploma/ Degree
Excellent communication, coordination, and organizational skills.
Language skills and advantage.
Excellent written and verbal English
Good interpersonal skills and presence.
Multi tasks capabilities.
Dedication and attention to detail.
- Good leadership skills