Intern/Co-op University Internships - 2023 opportunities Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects? Join our innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
As Engineering & Technology Intern You Will
- Be currently enrolled in an Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or related Bachelor' degree program and have at least 1 year left of school .
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.75 out of 5.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Initiative/ Proactivity
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker: Provenproblem-solvingskills.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Strong skills in Excel / Macros or anyothersoftware for data analysis
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
Provide support and assistance to work grouptomeet assigned objectives . In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderatecomplexity andresolve issues through immediate actionand short-term planning.
- Operations and Engineering support for monitoring and control of KPI's, including Quality and HSE.
- Responsible for improving current templates to reduce management and analysis times.
- Work with the operations and engineering team to improve the current database.
- Work on different projects depending on the area of specialization.
- A utomation and analysis of internal customer billing processes.
- Training and contribution to the different areas of DB (Engineering, Sales, and Operations)
- Support for the different Processes in BHOS
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.