Material HandlerAre you a passionate Material Handler?Does warehouse work, material inventory management excite you?Join our Team!
Our Oilfield Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is the last line of defense for quality before it goes to our customers.Partner with the best
The material handler will be responsible for managing inventory of raw materials and fittings at the flexible pipe systems facility in Houston. The team member will be responsible for managing the material from receipt on site through to issuing to production and or packaging and delivery.
As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Loading, unloading, moving, and staging product and materials using a forklift and other power equipment.
- Receiving, checking-in and issuing materials in support of production and other departmental activities.
- Maintaining and monitor accurate written and computerized records of all transactions.
- Maintaining documented inventory and stock levels for all items held.
- Maintaining all appropriate stores equipment and perform housekeeping duties as required.
- Performing cycle counts of respective warehouses once per week.
- Providing feedback on disposition of excess inventory & slow-moving items.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a high school diploma / GED.
- Have the ability to safely operate an industrial forklift.
- Have previous experience in manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution is preferred.
- Have the ability to work overtime, weekends, and 2nd or 3rd shift as required.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.