Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance. Act as the key interface between management, employees and internal/external customers to gather information, perform detailed requirements analysis, develop statistical or training solutions, document processes and verify results. Success in this role requires in depth analytical thinking, the ability to communicate abstract concepts to non-technical individuals and prioritize the management of multiple projects while providing excellent internal customer service.
- Work with HR Director, leadership teams and Operations Management on the planning, coordination and implementation of HR projects and initiatives
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors' practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares scorecards and dashboards, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Prepare and generate reports as required, which may include: Headcount, Turnover, Excess Labor, Compensation and other HR Trends/Benchmarks
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Facilitates implementation of new training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Will work with the Compensation and Payroll Departments to help assist in Customer Bonus processing and other payroll initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned including HR Coordinator/HR Generalist duties
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 1-3 years of related experience in human resource development, business analytics, compensation, recruitment/selection, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- Reporting and analytics experience within various HRIS systems such as Oracle HCM
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Office, PowerPoint
- 3-5 years of experience as a HR Analyst or Business Analyst
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- Experience with Power BI
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Behavior skills required include: strong organization, customer service, communication (verbal and written). The ability to build stakeholder relationships through trust, relationship-building, self-managing and able to accept feedback from various sources.
- Technical competencies include: strong research, analytical and ability to think critically. Ability to problem-solve and implement solutions using both analytical and visual modeling. Innovative thinking that continues to drive the business towards excellence. Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software
- Office environment. Able to work off site as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties of the position. The requirements above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and use hands. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision and distance vision.