Coiled Tubing Field Engineer Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality services for our customers? Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coil Tubing & Stimulation. Partner with the best
In this role, you will ensure that work is carried out efficiently and safely to the Client's and Company's satisfaction.
As a Coiled Tubing Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
- Ensuring the unit is maintained in an operational and presentable condition.
- Working with customer representative and drill crew on location
- Providing record of all assemblies as run to the customer representative at the wellsite.
- Assisting with training of assigned personnel in coiled tubing operations and maintenance.
- Performing all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manuals.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's of Engineering or Applied Science
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Coiled tubing
- Have a solid experience and understanding of oilfield pressure pumping operations and services
- Be a good team player and have experience of working in safe, environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.