Our client a multi-disciplined Engineering Design house are looking to add a Project Engineer to their team working from their Thornaby office.
The role will be for an initial 12 month contract and offers a strong hourly rate of pay outside of IR35 so is open to Ltd Companies. 37.5 hrs/week minimum - Monday to Friday in the Thornaby office.
The client operate in various industries including (Petro)Chemicals and Oil & Gas. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree preferred or qualification equivalent to UK Higher National Certificate in Engineering
- Additional equivalent Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status preferred
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Background in Heavy Engineering/Chemical/Petrochemical Industries preferred in relation to Material Handling Plant Layout.
- Ideally previous experience with pressure vessels.
- English Language - written, spoken and technical
- Specification/report writing (preferred but not essential)
- Awareness of Quality Management System philosophy
- Ability to design/work to International Standards and Codes of Practice
Candidates must have existing right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.