Change Management and Communications LeadPetroplan Featured Employer
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Change Management and Communications Lead III
Contract: Initially 12 months, potential extension
The Change and Communications Lead III will provide support for the Projects' organization strategic initiatives. This role requires strong technical change competencies and experience in digitization and supporting technology implementations.
Key responsibilities include:
* Work closely with Initiative Leads and Project teams to develop a detailed change management plan that drives effective processes and supports the flow of information, providing input and insight into key results and metrics
* Conduct detailed stakeholder impact analysis, validate impacts across multiple workstreams, gather and monitor stakeholder feedback
* Develop key messages for Sponsor and leader communications, and employee engagement events - communicating with technical and non-technical groups
* Liaise with other business functions and integrate with cross-functional support teams to ensure messages, processes, and deliverables are aligned
* Gather, analyze, and report on change management data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results
* Maintain change management work plans, calendars, and collaboration tools
* Handle all training logistics and training delivery including scheduling, delivering appropriate pre and post-course materials
* Use methodology to develop the change management plans and deliverables: stakeholder assessments, communications plan, sponsorship roadmap, coaching/training plan, and resistance management plan
* Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Business Management, Psychology, Human Resources, or Education
* PROSCI Change Management Certification, CCMP Designation or equivalent
* 7-10 years of broad business experience
* 5 years' experience in Change Management
* Knowledge of change management principles, organization practices, and business transformation
* Comfort with visibility and a willingness to lead without authority through difficult situations
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience speaking and presenting through various platforms and to broad audiences
* Extensive experience working in an environment where human factors such as mindset and behavior play important roles in adopting change
* In-depth knowledge of current change management methodologies, principles, practices, processes, tools, and templates
* Resilient, detail-oriented, organized, forward-looking, influential, problem solver
* High regard for accuracy and attention to detail
* Able to work through ambiguity and independently manage multiple priorities
* Experience working effectively at all levels in an organization, has adept relationship management and credibility-building skills
* Work closely with support functions on the delivery of change activities and materials
* Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships, succeed in a team, and work independently
* Ability to analyze, research, organize, and prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines
* Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.