Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford is currently seeking for Field Operator II, III, IV based in Perth, Western Australia
. The Field Operator's role undertakes hands-on tasks and utilisation of Weatherford's equipment, machinery and systems. The role uses advanced techniques and practices to complete assignments. Whilst this is a generic job description covering all levels of the Field Operator position, all aspects of the roles and responsibilities are relevant. More senior roles may have leadership responsibilities at the rig site of other Field Operators. RESPONSIBLITIES and DUTIES SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with Company's Security, Compliance & HSE policies, Management System, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices and complies with the Company's Rules to Live By
- Places Quality, Health & Safety, Security and protection of the Environment as core values while never intentionally placing employees, our processes, customers or the communities in which we live and work at risk
- Seeks continual improvement in Health, Safety, Security & protection of the Environment, taking into account responsible care, process vulnerabilities, public, customer and employee inputs, knowledge and technology and best business practices to exceed customer expectations
- Supervisors & Managers should demonstrate effective safety leadership for the health and safety arrangements of all subordinates and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises
- Responsible for being familiar with the Company's Quality policies and taking an active role in the compliance and improvement of Weatherford's Management System
- Maintains service quality as immediate priority when working across all areas of the business and continually seeks areas for improvement
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of all relevant operational, policies, procedures, documentation and systems
- Participates in all safety and toolbox talks, JHA reviews and reports any issues promptly using the appropriate tools
- Performs functional tests of equipment against specific work instructions against their level of training & competence
- Rig up / down operation of equipment against specific work instructions against their level of Training & competence
- Operates Company equipment as per work instructions against their level of training & competence
- Services and maintains mechanical, electronic and hydraulic components of Company equipment against their level of training & competence
- Performs housekeeping/maintenance duties safely as directed by supervisor
- Performs other duties and activities safely as assigned by supervisor within physical constraints of the job
- Maintains effective communications with all key stakeholders both internal and where appropriate external
- Supervisors & Managers should clearly communicate expectations, roles and responsibilities to their reports
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- All employees have an accountability to the organisation to be financially responsible whether they are in charge of a function budget or simply their own expenses
- Costs incurred should be within approved budget, processed within agreed time frames & following the relevant financial policy and procedure
VISION & LEADERSHIP
- Employees have a responsibility for developing their own careers within the Company including completing all necessary function, compliance & business standards, Operations training and appropriate functional competencies to enhance their knowledge, skills and experience
- Employees should engage on a regular basis with their line manager to discuss their personal performance, objectives and opportunities to enhance their skills and experience to support their career potential
- Supervisors are expected to actively engage their employees to support talent management through Weatherford's performance management process, including but not limited to talent assessments, succession planning & regular coaching opportunities
- Supervisors should collaborate with Human Resources & Training Development to drive strategies for the recruitment & retention of key personal & to foster an environment that supports the attraction & retention of a high performing talented workforce
Qualifications REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrates leadership, ethical behaviour, and adherence to Weatherford standards at all times
- Able to follow instructions, self-motivated, committed to safety and service quality
- Ability to work with team members and external customers
- In a Senior Operator role, the ability to coach and mentor junior Operators
- FIELD OPERATOR II - 1 - 2 ? years in Oil & Gas; Can work independently
- FIELD OPERATOR III - 2 ? - 4 years in Oil & Gas; Senior Operator
- FIELD OPERATOR IV - 4 + years in Oil & Gas; Subject matter expert with the ability to lead a crew.
- May Include Rotational and/or Shift Work
- May include varying weather conditions
- Indoor / Outdoor Work
- 40-50% Travel
- International mobility provided