The Assembler is responsible for assembling and testing products, and for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Assemble components of all Product Lines. Select correct tools and fixtures.
- Test assembled products. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Ensure ability to: read blueprints; identify components; use pertinent hand tools and rework techniques; operate equipment, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Create labor records for all transactions.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of shop experience
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship