SAP L2 Payroll Analyst About SLB
Together we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. With operations in 120 countries, we have more than 98,000 from 170 different nationalities, we lead the industry focused on diversity and inclusion. Visit company website for more information. About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in SLB corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products, and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in and building strong competences across our technology pillars - SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results. About this role
The Business Support Analyst would provide functional to users of a group of HR applications used for NIS (Net Income Statement) posting activities from HR Payroll SAP systems to Finance systems as well as to Corporative Finance dashboards.
The end users supported are the global community in Schlumberger related to Payroll and Finance in Business and IT. In accordance with business needs, this role would be responsible for ensuring and improving all the activities related to Payroll positing on Finance systems and Corporative dashboards. He/she constantly strives for process and system improvement to deliver measurable increases in efficiency. He/she should be able to provide real-time support to business users.Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Coordinate improvements on the applications used for NIS posting.
- Risk Management activities along with lessons learned for Major incidents.
- Provide training to business users on NIS processes.
- Assists in testing of new applications, releases, and promotions.
- Operates within the Security operations standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, Finance, Supply Chain, International business or equivalent
- 10 to 12 years working on business support/customer service support activities.
- Fluent in English
- Experience working on documenting use cases and requirement specifications is a must.
- Should have good experience in estimating application change requests.
- Good understanding of business requirements and prioritizing needs to deliver a cost-effective service is essential to success.
- Preferred experience in Oil & Gas industry (though not mandatory)
Other skills and abilities
SLB as an employer
- Comfortable working across time-zones (open to shifts) and people of different nationalities
- Able to think logically and analyze complex problems
- Investigates customer wishes and needs and acts accordingly; anticipates customer needs; gives high priority to service and customer satisfaction; plays close attention to details
- Creative and innovative problem solver. Identifies problems; recognizes significant information; makes connections between data; traces possible causes of problems; investigates relevant data. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.