ABAP Developer About SLB
Together we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. With operations in 120 countries, we have more than 98,000 from 170 different nationalities, we lead the industry focused on diversity and inclusion. Visit company website for more information. About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in SLB corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products, and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in and building strong competences across our technology pillars - SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results. About this role
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a Technical Business Analyst, who will be responsible for working with SAP team in developing and deploying SAP development objectsResponsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Support the ITT-SAP system
- Participate in the build phase of the project - Design and develop ABAP objects
- Quality control of the solution with the SAP solution architect
- Quality control of the code delivered by SI
- Unit test of the code delivered.
- Transports reviews and prioritization
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1 to 3 Yrs. Experience in implementing SAP solutions using ABAP
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Good Programming skills. C/ C++/ JAVA/ ABAP
- Good in Object oriented programming
- Good Database concepts
- SQL queries
- Strong analytical and logic building skills.
Other skills and abilities
SLB as an employer
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision.
- Self-driven, proactive, systems thinking.
- Open to travel abroad and in India if needed.
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.