Supply Chain Excellence Leader Would you like the opportunity to work for an Oilfield Services Company? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems? Be part of our Artificial Lift team! Partner with the best
As a Supply Chain Excellence Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining & standardizing processes, value stream, trainings, etc. to be used by manufacturing & support groups.
- Working on very complex issues or manufacturing processes.
- Solving issues and developing new solutions that require new and innovative approaches. Has the authority to guide others in different approaches.
- Presenting & providing business solutions to top leadership within the organization.
- Working with cross business teams as well as external vendors and is considered a subject matter expert.
- Elaborating proposals for important process and technological choices, defines methodologies to solve issues and provide guidelines for projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree, college or High school diploma
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Projects and Initiatives.
- Be certified in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.