ARMO Electronic Technician, Pressure Pumping Be part of an Assembly, Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul Team
Our Oilfield Services Team is assembling, maintenance, overhaul and testing the latest products of oilfield equipment, which is beating heart of our work. We collaborate with our development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, geoscience, to develop innovative drilling tools. Partner with the best
As an ARMO Electronic Technician you will troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform the visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies. Whilst assisting in repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment, you will perform all test with minimal instruction. You will provide technical support across the business whilst complying with HS&E policies.
As an Electronic Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Troubleshooting, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Assisting in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment. Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment
- Performing complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Analyzing and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Following internal HSE policies to ensure safety and compliance.
- Providing technical support to other groups and co-workers. Providing coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have diploma in mechanics, electro mechanics or suitable experience
- Have 3 years of maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or related
- Have experience with troubleshooting of electronic parts, testing, assemble and disassemble
- Have experience with pumps, filters and motors is highly desirable
- Be fluent in Turkmen language and have intermediate level of English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone .In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Shift plan (14/14) in place and it has been scheduled within the team
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.