ARMO Mechanic technician, Pressure PumpingDo you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products?Do you enjoy working with mechanical equipment?Join our Team!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Partner with the best
As a ARMO Mechanic you will troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform the visual inspection of mechanical assemblies. Whilst assisting in repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment, you will perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction. You will provide technical support across the business whilst complying with HS&E policies.
As an ARMO Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Maintaining assigned trucks, ships, and related equipment in accordance with operating specifications
- Welding, painting and refurbishing equipment
- Conducting mechanical inspections. May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment
- Reviewing procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from environmental tests and troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Maintaining equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Completing, inspecting and distributing all quality records to ensure 100% trace-ability
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Technical diploma or several years' maintenance related experience in electro- mechanical function or relevant industrial experience
- Have a basic level of analytical ability to fault find technical problems and identify potential solutions.
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills with minimum intermediate level of English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.