QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Track / Record of the work orders / reports / POs for the maintenance done by the technicians
- The successful candidate will act as the single point of contact with important clients, so we need someone who is confident, professional and reliable.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of admin work experience
- Business Admin
- MS office skills, good interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.