We are looking for Sand Chief Operator for a leading in the Oilfield Industry.
Post: Sand Chief Operator
Experience - 7 Years
- Specific duties require rig up, rig down, equipment operation and maintenance of same equipment as directed by supervisory staff.
- Adheres to all well service health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Operates Sand King, Frac Pumps, Dual Belt Conveyor, High Pressure Manifold, Chem Float, Acid & Gel Transports, Line Truck, Hydration Unit, Blenders, and other equipment as directed by supervisory staff.
- Has a good understanding of the proppants we pump, understands the importance of the Frac Tanks/Fluids in our industry and load securement while driving equipment.
- Attaches pumps and hoses, assembles equipment, and/ or monitors control panels affecting pumping operations.
- Performs routine maintenance on all assigned service equipment.
- Drives equipment to and from locations as required once all company and federal regulations are satisfied including a CDL, Class A license. Maintains and submits timely daily driver log reports, equipment/truck reports as well as Individual Vehicle Driver's Record (IVDRs), and on occasion timesheets for out-of-town travel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
If you are interested kindly share your resume - firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.