We are looking for Pump Operator for a leading in the Oilfield Industry.
Post: Pump Operator
Experience - 7 Years
- Rigging up/Rigging down and equipment layout as per Standards.
- Ability to operate all pumps including: N2 equipment, Coiled Tubing unit, Stimulation Equipment, and any ancillary equipment.
- Perform the maintenance by self on the following: (Chicksans, Butterfly valves, Hammer valves, treating equipment, C-Pumps & others on location, Triplex pump, Hammer valves, Pumping unit general maintenance, electronic trouble shooting as applicable
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
If you are interested kindly share your resume - email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.