Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is looking for a Planning Engineer to join our office in Antwerp.
The candidate will have prior experience (5 / 7 years) in a similar role and has proven expertise in managing large, complex projects with a global reach.
For this position we offer 18 months contract with possibility of renewal.
Skills / Qualifications
- In this role you will provide a complete planning service to the project management team
- Development of detailedschedules in conjunction withthe project team
- Development ofprogress measurement systems and reporting of progress and productivity
- Co-ordination of schedule interfaces betweenclients' and subcontractors' activities
- Provide regular forecasting of project schedule including key milestones
- Lead regular schedule review meetings with the project team, clients and subcontractors
- Production of weekly and monthly progress reports to the project management team
- Relevant degree / Chartered Engineer or appropriate experience
- A proven track record in engineering and construction of refinery, oil & gas, petrochemical or similar facilities
- 5 / 7 years of experience in a similar role
- A pro-active approach to solving problems and getting the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert with Primavera P6 and spreadsheets, with database capability
- Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious
- Fluent English is required
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.