Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Operations Readiness Maintenace Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Candidate must be able to work on daily basis; we are only considering applications from local Iraqi nationals preferably residing in Iraq, Basra.
Skills / Qualifications
- Delivering the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), including Asset Register Build, Preventative Maintenance, and Materials Management for all capital projects.
- Managing the delivery of Asset Register Build and Preventative Maintenance via a third party.
- Managing the delivery of Materials Management via another third party as per the contract.
- Ensuring that all relevant project data is correctly uploaded into SAP and that SCEs (significant change events) are identified in the asset register, and performance assurance tasks are aligned with other planned maintenance activities.
- Being the process owner of the CMMS delivery process and spare parts strategy procedure
- Coordinating with engineering contractor to obtain CMMS input data from vendors
- Collaborating with remote teams and specialists
- Managing the delivery of about 30 projects per year, working closely with project engineers, maintenance, asset, and engineering teams
- Developing an overall program schedule and ensuring progress is on track
- Coordinating milestone sign-offs such as ARB, PML, SCE, and BOM
- Establishing and enforcing project governance (controls/stage gates)
- Managing risks, issues, and decision logs, and taking corrective actions as necessary
- Requesting, justifying, and managing the project budget
- Overseeing the execution of Change Management and communication plans
- Ensuring that project execution documentation is complete and ready
- Managing stakeholder expectations and communication
- Managing maintenance-related projects to Asset/Statement of Fitness milestones
- Resolving performance issues and taking corrective actions
- Chairing weekly progress meetings for different disciplines
- Tracking and reporting on progress versus the plan
- Updating the dashboard weekly
- Coordinating data gathering exercises and field physical verification activities .
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Maintenance and/or Operations Readiness
- Good communicator
- Proactive in unblocking issues among various parties to ensure on-time delivery
- Senior enough to address and resolve technical queries and any issues with Technical Authorities
- Experience in CMMS builds
- Experience with SAP Blueprint
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Team player and strong leadership qualities
- Pays attention to details
- Understanding of plant equipment and maintenance requirements
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.