Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Installation Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Ruwais, United Arab Emirates
Job description Mechanical Engineer:
1. Collection of technical data and filing Company provided templates from basic engineering drawings, Process flow diagrams, sketches, OEM Manuals, Data Sheets, P&ID diagrams, Technical Standards, Archived records etc.
2. Creation of New Job plan, Revision of Existing Job plans for Mechanical Assets after coordination with Mechanical Department and Planning & Civil Department.
3. Receives technical advice and direction from Maintenance Day to Day Planning Team Leader and Sr. Planning Engineers for filing the Technical Data into the Templates.
4. Frequent visit to Site for data collection from Asset /Equipments.
5. Regular contacts within Maintenance Department to carryout required data collection and getting verification
6. Update Data pertaining to alignment, clearances and other measurements from Mechanical department as and when required for data entry into Templates.
7. Read Mechanical drawings and other technical documents for arranging the required data for Templates pertaining to spare parts, Safety Instructions, Work Instructions, Job plans etc.
8. Provide Daily, Weekly & Monthly updates to Maintenance Day to Day Planning Team Leader and Sr. Planning Engineers about the progress of the assignment.
9. Adheres to safe working procedure.
10. Performs other duties as instructed by Maintenance Day to Day Planning Team Leader.
Minimum Qualification for Mechanical Engineer -
- B. Sc. Degree in Mechanical engineering.
- 8 years experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of heavy rotating and stationary equipment, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of computerized management system. (Preferably Maximo)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.