The Wireline Field Specialist
is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable product and service delivery to Customers. The WL Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage risk during service delivery. Come join one of the world's most diverse and inclusive groups of industry experts. Together, we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Capture field data and prepare job invoice supporting documentation.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Minimum high school diploma, technical college diploma preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years' oil field experience preferred .
- Wireline experience preferred.
- Class 5 license with clean driving record.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Canada, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger Canada Limited is committed to workplace diversity and employment equity and supports initiatives to enhance employment opportunities for local workforces and Indigenous Persons.