SAP E-commerce Analyst About SLB
Together we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. With operations in 120 countries, we have more than 98,000 from 170 different nationalities, we lead the industry focused on diversity and inclusion. Visit company website for more information. About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in SLB corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in and building strong competences across our technology pillars - SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results. About this role
SLB has an opening in Bogota, Colombia for a Business Process Analyst, who will be responsible for working with Human Resources Design team for deployment and sustaining of our SuccessFactors Employee Central to Rest of the World.Responsibilities
- Work closely with developers and play a major role in translating the Custom Routines and requirements.
- Should guide the testing team to build on the Automation test scripts
- Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
- The candidate should be a Degree in BE/BTech/MSC/MBA/MCA with good academic records from premier institute
- Basic knowledge in ABAP Workbench and Data Dictionary to understand the program logic
- Should be able to work with global team across various time zones
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
- Good expertise and understanding of DevOps process
- Good working experience and understanding of Agile tools like JIRA
- Well-versed with SAP Activate Methodology with Agile flavour.
- Desired to have interface/EDI related experience in a global environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies and quickly integrate with them for automation of service delivery
- Engage with the business segments and internal stakeholders to capture SuccessFactors Employee Central requirements
- Work closely with transaction analysts and SMEs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders associated with IT
Qualifications and Requirements
- Participate in technical forums and other appropriate events.
- Required relevant experience in SAP SD - 5 - 9 years
- Must possess good communication skills with the ability to understand business processes and translate the same into SAP Solution
- Should have strong SAP Standard configuration knowledge and good SAP project process knowledge
- Must be strong in Order-to-Cash processes, pricing and billing and delivery processing
- Strong knowledge of SD integration and impact of cross functional domains
Other skills and abilities
SLB as an employer
- An understanding of information technology and the linkage between business processes, people and SAP HR systems.
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking.
- Open to travel abroad.
- Willingness to cross-train across other SuccessFactors application areas (technical, not end-user) and/or other employee-facing products that integrate with the SAP SuccessFactors suite.
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.