Job Profile Summary
The main objective of the HR Function is to deliver value to Shell and its constituent Businesses and Functions by developing and executing people strategies in direct support of the Group Strategy.Job Description
- Provide end to end HR Operations support to all stakeholders (employees, line managers, local HR, payroll).
- Execution of complex International HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management across all systems (SAP, APro, and WorkDay), as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees.
- Management of cases according to established ways of working, including:
- Using SalesForce tool to log queries and updates, create tickets and ensure completion of tickets within agreed SLA
- Work in Progress management, keeping customers updated on the status of open cases
- Taking ownership of end-to-end processes
- Handover of cases to other teams in HR Services as required
- Dealing with third party service providers
- Meeting established Key Performance Indicator and Service Level Agreement
- Timely escalation of complex queries to senior advisors, SMEs, and policy teams, and act as a country or process focal point
- Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.; Building partnerships with HR Partners (HRitC, HRitB, GOS and other HR Services teams) by clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/ job aids). Ensure that the info in Knowledge Management is up to date, share best practices within the team, strive for continuous improvement in service delivery, and participate in improvement initiatives. Adhere to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
- Answers employee queries: "How to?", "Request for Information". Executes well documented process to be followed, with clearly defined decision points.
- Nature of work requires understanding of clearly documented HR policies, processes, & systems. Works within well-defined and standardized procedures and practices and is supervised on progress and results by manager.
- Executes process steps in Workday, managing entries in Shell People.