Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) is a worldwide leader in water recovery, treatment and reuse. We design and supply a range of water systems, from food and beverage applications, to municipal water, to microelectronics ultrapure water and heavy industrial wastewater treatment.
At WTS, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We offer challenging and meaningful careers, with competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.
In this role you will be responsible for the financial support of the Large & Complex NAM projects portfolio in partnership with the operations leaders and lead a small team of analyst's as part of the regional finance team.Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with operating management teams on a proactive basis to provide insight and support in decision making when driving financial commitments, productivity and simplification initiatives within the business unit
- FP&A activities; analysis on trends, pacing to monthly, quarterly targets and participate in annual Budget process (V1, V2 & V3)
- Support, drive total Cash/CFOA planning at Project level and business unit level Past due's
- Drive simplification initiatives to streamline routines and procedures and drive overall process improvement within the role
- Ensure controllership and consistency of accounting process across the operations, including proper application of global revenue recognition policy and order recognition policy
- Strive for process simplification and harmonization of our global financial procedures
- Proven track record of adapting to change
- FP&A experience strongly preferred
Education & ExperienceRequired
- Inclusive: Passioned for working in different cultures and environments, in a collaborative organization with a diversity team.
- Team Player: Ability to work with others toward a shared goal, participating actively, accountable and committed to the entire team respecting peers, leadership, stakeholders, and clients.
- Inspirational: Excellent oral and written communication skills: Communicate clearly and professionally with Finance and non-Finance professionals within the organization being able to inspire others.
- Decision Maker: Challenge the status quo and make decisions based on your role to be an effective problem solver and use critical thinking skills to find new ideas and connect them to provide the best practices and tools to our stakeholders and clients.
- Flexibility: Adapt and respond to the changing environment and to constructively create opportunities for change through active participation.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or equivalent, or MBA (or equivalent)
- Certified Public Accountant, CGA or CMA
- Minimum of 4 years Finance/Accounting Experience
- Proven experience to work across functional teams (operations, controllership, legal, HR)
- Experience with SAP ERP system.
- Previous project finance experience is preferred
- Advanced Skills using of Microsoft Office Suite of products
Annual travel required. 15%