The Sr. Compensation Analyst will be an integral member of the HR team for Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) and will be responsible for executing our compensation strategy and programs. The Sr. Analyst will work with varying levels of leadership to ensure the total rewards program aligns to the collective WTS strategy, make recommendations, and build proposals. This role will primarily support North America for day to day compensation administration but also support global teams on initiatives such as merit, bonus and share purchase plan administration. The Sr. Analyst will help in building initiatives that support our pay for performance compensation philosophy.
At WTS, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results and build stronger communities. We are an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We offer challenging and meaningful careers, with competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.Key Characteristics
Duties & Responsibilities
- Energetic, empathetic, and enjoys solution-oriented problem-solving.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage responsibilities while building for the future.
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize and complete work on time without active supervision while still knowing when to ask for help.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Develops and monitors compensation reporting, benchmarking, and audits.
- Monitors shifting pay scales in the organization and makes recommendations in terms of compensation packages.
- Assists with the end to end administration of annual processes including salary, bonus and LTI compensation and employee stock participation plans including HRIS deployments.
- Leads the research, selection, and participation in compensation surveys, and ensure maximum ROI.
- Provides WTS management with necessary information, through market analysis, data insights/reporting and pay equity review to make good pay decisions.
- Investigate areas for improvement and provide recommendations and proposals on enhancing programs and processes in all aspects of pay administration
- Oversees the job evaluation process to ensure consistency across WTS.
(List out required and preferred skills as applicable)
Education & ExperienceRequired
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
- Advanced Excel skills required, proficient in other MS Office/Google Suite of programs
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Collaborator, empathetic listener, and an excellent decision-maker with sound judgment.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and pivot approach as needed.
Preferred (if applicable)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in broad-based compensation.
- Knowledge of relevant federal and state regulations and legislation related to employee compensation.
- Working knowledge of compensation tools and systems or HRIS systems used for compensation administration.
- Experience working with international compensation programs and/or experience in compensation consulting with strong knowledge of compensation design, application and theory.