The Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and building relationships with assigned customers. The Sales Representative promotes the sale of business line products and services to assigned accounts and optimizes sales opportunities through in-depth knowledge of client activities and plans. This person grows market share and revenue with assigned accounts.Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Plan client calls and makes regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assigned accounts.
- Ensure customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Maintain C4C for accounts, including customer profiling, organizational chart, visit reports, and customer drivers.
- Create and action an approved sales plan for assigned account(s).
- Capture customer BL and all local and international competitor activity (GAC).
- Identify and qualify all sales leads and opportunities.
- Maintain opportunity pipeline in C4C.
- Work with management to develop sales goals and coordinate sales plans for promoting existing services and products and introducing new services and products.
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommend necessary changes and price increases.
- Attend training courses to maintain knowledge of key technologies and competitor offerings and practices.
- Provide support for receivables management.
- Contribute to multi-BL activities.
- Degree in Business, Marketing.
- 3+ years' experience in similar roles.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in onshore drilling and/or completions operations and/or well interventions and workovers.
- Familiarity with completions tools (frac plugs, liner hangers, sand control etc).
- Ability to build trust and relationships.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an "Equal Opportunity Employer". For more information regarding your rights, refer to the latest version of the "EEO is the Law" poster, the "EEO is the Law-Supplement" poster, and the "Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision" located here: company website
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact company website to request assistance. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion | SLB (slb.com) for more information.
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.